SoFi Meta Melee - 5v5 All Random All Mid (ARAM)
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Saturday Dec 12, 2020
Please log in to purchase
Registration has ended
Invested in helping the next generation of collegiate gamers Get Their Money Right and get after their goals, all-in-one personal finance app SoFi is proud to present the SoFi Meta Melee Series — a series of League of Legends and Team Fight Tactics tournaments that kick off on 11/20.
SoFi is putting up $50,000 in prizes for any student currently enrolled in a four-year college or university across the USA, ranging from helping to pay tuition or student loan debt, money to invest in SoFi Active Invest accounts, and exclusive Code Giveaways for awesome in-game content like skins, boxes, capsules and riot points!
Whether you're hardcore or casual, we’ve got something for you — from Summoners Rift to All Random All Mid and Team Fight Tactics. The series features eight (8) tournaments with prize pots ranging from $2,500 to $10,000. For the full tournament schedule, please visit SoFi Meta Melee Events Page .
So grab your roommates, teammates, and friends and come play some LoL and TFT with us. GLHF!
- This prize is for all college students who want to start their investment journey. Please note winners must open up a free SoFi Active Invest Account to receive their prize as it will be credited to the individual’s free SoFi Active Invest account. Please note, once prizes have been converted into shares or other securities, and credited to your free SoFi Active Invest Account, they are subject to market risk and may lose value. To learn more about Invest Accounts please visit the following link: https://www.sofi.com/invest/
- Anyone 18 years of age or older will be able to participate in the tournament. ONLY students that are currently enrolled in a 4 year university are eligible for recieving prize pot winnings, raffles and code giveaways.
- Individual sign ups will be accepted. NSG will form teams of 5 and will connect players via email and discord. NSG prefers you sign up knowing the other 4 players you will be playing with i.e (pre-made) teams of 5.
- Teams will be able to subsitute players as long as they go through the registration process and meet the requirements.
- Please make sure all members of a team puts the correct team name upon signing up. If you're signing up individually please make sure to put "Individual Sign Up" in the team name field instead.
- Proof of active enrollment will be required for participants eligibility for prize pots, raffles and code giveaways.
- Registration will end on November 27th at 12:00 PM EST
- Date: Friday, December 11th
- Region: United States
- Start Time: 7:00pm EST
- Game Mode: 5v5 All Random All Mid (ARAM)
- FREE ENTRY
- Team Cap: None (unlimited team slots)
- Prize Pot: $1,250.
ONLY students that are currently enrolled in a 4 year university are eligible for recieving prize pot winnings
- Prize Split: 1st Place ($250 per. player)
The five (5) Participants who receive winnings for this tournament will need to provide the following information.
Participants must be  a legal resident of and physically located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia;  eighteen (18) years of age or older and  currently enrolled in a four (4) year university located within the 50 United States or DC. Each Winner will be contacted by email using information provided during Registration (“Winner Notification Email”) and asked to provide verification documents.
If an email notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a Winner fails to submit his or her complete Winner Verification Documents within the time allocated, or if any Winner cannot accept prize for any reason, or if he or she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, including but not limited to being unable to provide proof of being a student per the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules, corresponding Winner will be disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner at NSG’s sole discretion.
Prizes will be awarded to Winners in the form of a SoFi Invest credit. The Winner Notification Email shall specify next steps for the Winner to claim the prize. Each prize will be awarded directly to the Winner. No substitutions, transfers or assignments of prize permitted. Each Winner will be responsible for all federal, state, local, income or any other taxes associated with winning the prize and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of each Winner for the value of the prize won. Prizes will be awarded within sixty (60) days of each Winner verification.
Winners must either have an active SoFi Invest Account or create one, which they can do for free by visiting www.sofi.com/invest. Once the Investment Credit has been deposited into a Winner’s SoFi Investment Account, the Winner may elect to convert their credit into shares or other securities, afterward the value of the account will be subject to market risk and may lose value. Detailed information regarding the services of SoFi Invest are available at: SoFi.com/invest .
- Platform: Battlefy
- Format: The official format for this ARAM tournament will be a Single Elimination bracket (Best of One)
- Support will be available pre-event via discord and through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live support will be available during the tournament via Battlefy's "Report Match Issue" on your match dashboard or using the “Tournament Support” Discord voice channel under the SoFi Meta Melee category.
- Email Us!
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions, whether it's on the Rift or off. And financial independence doesn’t just mean being rich—it means getting to a point where your money works for the life you want to live.
With tools for borrowing, saving, spending, investing, and protecting, we’re constantly innovating and building ways to give our more than one million members what they need to Get Their Money Right. Learn more at sofi.com