Overwatch 6v6 Tournament
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Thursday Apr 08, 2021
Please log in to purchase
Registration has ended
Nerd Street Gamers is excited to host another online $500 6v6 Tournament! We will be doing a game mode rotation format, details below! This tournament is NA and PC only. The bracket will be run on the Nerd Street Gamers Battlefy page.
Date: Thursday, April 8th, 2021
Time: Starts at 2:00PM PST / 5:00PM EST
Prize Pot: $500
- $500 (Top 2 split 70/30)
- All Overwatch tournaments are PC ONLY
- All games will be private matches following a game mode rotation- Control, Hybrid, Assault, Escort, Control
- Map pool:
- Control- (Nepal, Oasis, Ilios)
- Hybrid- (King’s Row, Eichenwalde, Blizzard World)
- Assault- (Volskaya Industries, Hanamura, Temple of Anubis)
- Escort- (Watchpoint:Gibraltar, Rialto, Route 66)
- Playoff Bracket: First to 2 Double-Elimination.
- Grand Finals: First to 3, Winner of Upper Bracket gets a 1 map advantage.
All competitors must be 13 years of age or older to compete.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- After registering, join our Discord and Team Captains will be given the "OW Captain" role to access the Overwatch channels in our Discord. Roles are updated every 24 hours so be patient when waiting for your role!
- Team Captains must be present at 4:30pm EST the day of the event via Nerd Street Gamers Discord in the "Overwatch Captains Meeting" voice channel.
- After your full team has registered and gone through the steps above, team captains will receive an email within 48 hours with a code to join our Battlefy bracket. Teams have to join the Battlefy bracket in order to play in the tournament.
- You're all set!
Nerd Street+ Benefits
This event is free for Nerd Street+ subscribers.
Nerd Street+ subscribers also receive prize payout multipliers on select weekly events!Learn More