NSG Open Duos | EAST ft. Fortnite
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Monday Dec 21, 2020
Please log in to purchase
Registration has ended
Nerd Street Gamers are excited to host a $1,000 tournament for the East Coast to end 2020!
The NSG Open Duos | East tournament will consist of an Open tournament on December 21st starting at 6pm EST to compete for $1,000.
All players from each Duo must sign up on this page and join the NSG Discord and Mayhem to compete in the tournament.
Date: Monday, December 21st
Start Time: 6:00pm EDT - 9:00pm EDT (6 games max for each duo, if a team goes over the 6 matches they will be disqualified from the tournament)
Prize Pot: $1,000
- 1st Place: $500
- 2nd Place: $250
- 3rd Place: $125
- 4th Place: $75
- 5th Place: $50
Rules and Instructions:
- This is a PC only tournament.
- All players from each duo must register on this page by signing on the top right corner of the page.
- All players must join the NSG Discord and connect your Epic ID via Yunite in the #role-bot text channel
- To see the #role-bot text channel you have to accept the server rules FIRST in the #rules-and-faq channel
- Once you react to the Yunite Bot and follow the instructions it DMs you, you will be able to see the #mayhem-info channel with a link to the Mayhem client we will be using for this tournament.
- The tournament will be ran via Mayhem in the NSG Fortnite Playground with each duo being allowed to play a maximum of 6 total matches during the time slot of 6pm-9pm EST
- For access to the Mayhem playground you have to use the link in the #mayhem-info text channel in Discord.
- New lobbies are spun up every 30 minutes in Mayhem for the tournament, but players are only allowed to play a maximum of 6 games during 6pm-9pm EDT run time of the tournament. If any team goes over 6 games on the leaderboard they will be disqualified.
All competitors must be 13 years of age or older to compete.
Nerd Street+ Benefits
Save 50% by signing up for a Nerd Street+ membership.Learn More